8/4/10

"The Kids Are All Right"


Last night I saw Lisa Cholodenko's film "The Kids Are All Right." I very much enjoyed this film and highly recommend it for anyone who has not yet seen it. In a nutshell, it's a feel good movie and as the ads state, it paints the portrait of a modern-day family.

A minor editing detail I noticed occurred when the family has dinner at Paul's house. Paul has poured himself a glass a wine, yet when the next scene shows him sitting down there is no wine in his glass. Throughout the scene when it cuts back to Paul, the wine glass in front of him switches between full and empty. Just a small thing I noticed.

Sorry to nitpick, but I tend to notice such things when I'm really into the story and inhaling every detail. This movie is great! Go see it!


No comments: