8/7/10

Dayton Photo Shoot

For the past couple of weeks I have been biding my time in Dayton before I head on a two week excursion out west. Of course, while home, I have been scouring the local newspapers for unique things to do. In my searches, I came across this. While I am still certainly a neophyte, I like to dabble in photography--as evidenced by this blog. Anyway, whether I actually enter this contest or not is still to be decided. (I certainly don't expect to win.) Nevertheless, the contest made me want to get to know my hometown better. So today, Leonardo and I hit up the 2nd street market and then headed over to Woodland Cemetery. The market yielded no good photog opportunities, but Woodland cemetery has a wonderful view of the city. More Dayton photos to come.









































































































1 comment:

Kristen said...

love the pics through the fence.