6/19/08

Summer Update.

Hello friends! Thank you for your support thus far, even though my blog still fails to live up to its title. I have become fascinated with taking photos of people I don't know and objects that I'm unfamiliar with and giving the images various titles. So it is what it is-- and that's how it's going to be.

I have finally left Dayton, Ohio and have traveled to a new place for a few days. As I sit in the University of Mississippi library typing this, I'm surrounded by high school seniors becoming oriented with their new home and students studying for their summer school classes. Yesterday and today, I've walked around the campus pretending to be a current student and my faulty front has yet to be called out.

Next week I leave to go on a cruise-- being on 3 cruises previous to this one-- I know the people aboard will provide me with many a great opportunity for hilarious photos.

Although these adventures may not sound the most exciting, they are-- because an unknown environment inevitably provides me with something to marvel about.
Be prepared for some new postings in the near future.
I hope that summer's going well-- if you have photos, send them to me!

No comments: