7/1/10

Surprise!

As a way to honor and thank him for numerous sessions in computer operations 101, Leonardo will star as a guest blogger right here on Friends and Fabrics.

He claimed that he would post on anything and he even suggested that I give him a topic on which to write.

I know I can think of plenty of absurd ideas (i won't share them here), but was wondering if there was any topic desired by one of you out there. I know there aren't many of you (i can count on one hand the people who seem to consistently look at my blog) but you, faithful readers, have you got any ideas?

throw me your raunchiest thoughts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sexting?

Annie said...

i say write about going to target and trying not to see anyone you know while you choose a new CD. And how to choose new music.