6/13/10

Update on the couch surfing

After my adventures in indianapolis's broadripple, i hit the road and headed to chicago! i've been here since thursday night and am loving this city. i've been staying with my friend becky and am unsure how long i will be in the area. as long as someone will let me stay with them, i'm here! been so busy. have so much to write about but not enough down time right now. hopefully the rain won't come tonight and the cubs game won't be rained out.

heading to the gene siskel film center tomorrow to see "the white ribbon."
michael haneke is one of my favorite filmmakers and i have been dying to catch this flick.
one of my fave films ever is haneke's "funny games."
it is pretty twisted but i think it's a brilliant commentary on our culture's obsession with horror. i love how the film messes with the viewer. i just can't get enough of how much the film plays with you and i am hoping that "the white ribbon" doesn't disappoint me. if you haven't seen "funny games" check it out! if you're not a fan of scary movies though, beware. it's not for the faint of heart...or stomach.



No comments: