5/13/08

As many of my fans have mentioned to me, the title of my blog seems to contradict the actual postings. The truth of the matter is that when I created my blog, it was on a whim. I had to think of a title quite quickly and this is what I came up with; however, worry no more, the name will soon be changed when I either a. think of something that appropriately corresponds to my posts or b. come up with something incredibly unrelated-- more so than "Friends & Fabrics."

Let me know what you think.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i vote for option b.

hamz said...

you should just start writing on topic.

personally, i'd like to know a little more about calico-- important uses, compatible fabrics, etc. and did you know that the word "damask" is related to its origins/popularity in damascus? it's like an eponym, but for a city.

and then you can post a picture of us.

Daniel said...

i would prefer less friends, and more fabrics